Click on the check box for positions you are interested in, add a message (optional), and press Request Additional Information.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please send a message using the Contact Us tab above. Your recruiter will be back to you ASAP, during business hours.
If you are not a JobLine candidate, you will need to register prior to reviewing job opportunity details. Employers place confidential candidate searches with us and require that we screen candidates prior to releasing their information. Once you have registered, your recruiter will be available for questions and assistance. We only accept candidates from the Structural Building Components and Off Site Construction Industry in the United States and Canada. Thanks for chosing theJobLine.com.
See what we can do for you!
Components Package Estimator J15238
This person will work at the facility be able to work independently and represent the Client's brand to our customers, they must have a good working knowledge of wooden construction, building codes in the Western US, as well as have strong interpersonal skills and work well with customers and co-workers, we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team and help further our expansion.
- Assist in completing estimating tasks that have been assigned,
- Assist in plan review to clarify scope of work and estimating procedure per job,
- Prepare accurate and detailed take-offs from project drawings using on-screen software.
- Communicate with estimator regarding questions and discrepancies,
- Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labor, and equipment.
- Understand basic procedures in Client's manufacturing processes,
- Be able to finish an estimating task from start to final sales quote for review, in a timely manner.
- Assist the construction team with the overall management of all construction projects.
- Assist in collecting, documenting and filing project information as required.
- Create correct calculations, write proper job notes and organize such work for future review,
- Assist in organizing work/low to meet deadlines and prioritize as such.
- Basic level knowledge of different regional construction codes. (CA, AZ, NV, WA, OR)
- Create well maintained estimates that are clear and concise.
- Be able to reprice previous estimates accurately and efficiently,
- Be able to respond to senior management about your previous jobs via old notes, review notes and properly organized estimates.
- Ability to create unique spreadsheets in order to solve unique problems in a timely manner.
- Need to work well as a team in order to help the overall health of estimating department.
- Inform team leads/managers and sales about pricing information that needs to be outsourced (such as trusses, CLT panels, glulam beams, etc.). $80-120k based on experience and ability. Only candidates based in the USA will be considered.
|< Previous Next >