Senior Multifamily Truss Designer J14117
This job is in Colorado and requires relocation unless you currently live there. Our client is looking for a MiTek Senior Multifamily Truss Designer with an advanced skill level as measured by the JobLine's design skills evaluation. Will prefer a JobLine tested Senior Truss Designer for this position but high Intermediate is also acceptable. As for the job details, the company produces roof trusses and floor trusses for mostly multi family projects. (Some cut up homes too). There volume is in the $15-20M range. They use MiTek and AutoCAD but will consider ITW or other truss software experience. They offer a good benefits package, health, dental, vision, life, and an average vacation package. Relocation assistance is negotiable for the right candidate.
They are looking for a high energy professional who is willing to do what is needed to get the job done and can hit the ground running. You have to perform under pressure and be willing to jump in to make the team successful. This is a career opportunity with very long term potential if you are a team player.
Compensation: $26-34hr+- to start based on ability. They pay for performance and reward top producers very well. Relocation assistance is available.
Thom's Notes: This is a stable company that has been around a long time. I only want someone who is going in for the long haul. Your chances for promotion with this company are outstanding if you have what it takes to advance.
This search is for Industry Experienced Candidates from the Roof Truss industry only!
We are looking for:
- Candidates looking for a long term career opportunity.
- Design Candidates with MiTek, ITW, Alpine, Truswal or Simpson software experience are preferred.
- Candidates with multi-family and commercial experience will receive special consideration.
- Candidates with stable employment history are preferred, but consideration is given for job loss due to the housing market crash.
- Candidates who have been out of the Truss and Wall Panel industry for several years should apply. We know how to help!
- Candidates in key markets or who are willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
- All inquiries are STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL!
Please click to apply, and we will contact qualified candidates to discuss the next step. Visit www.thejobline.com to see all available jobs. We proactively represent candidates so register today if you are not already a JobLine superstar!
My name is Thomas McAnally - JobLine President & Executive Recruiter for in the Roof Truss and Wall Panel industry. Over the past 25+ years, I have represented hundreds of candidates and I want to be your recruiter! See what I can do for you!