Click on the check box for positions you are interested in, add a message (optional), and press Request Additional Information.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please send a message using the Contact Us tab above. Your recruiter will be back to you ASAP, during business hours.
If you are not a JobLine candidate, you will need to register prior to reviewing job opportunity details. Employers place confidential candidate searches with us and require that we screen candidates prior to releasing their information. Once you have registered, your recruiter will be available for questions and assistance. We only accept candidates from the Structural Building Components Industry in the United States and Canada. Thanks for chosing theJobLine.com.
See what we can do for you!
Building Materials Estimator (BIM) J13981
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for estimating building materials for residential and commercial projects.
An Estimator promotes the company name and acts as a company business representative for the building materials distribution channel.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing customer service and public relations.
- Responsible for estimating materials for customer projects.
- Responsible for entering quotes into the computer if needed.
- Responsible for blueprint readings, take-offs, and pricing.
- Responsible for following up on customer or contractor concerns
- Work with Builders customers to advise them of product solutions
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in estimating
- Building industry knowledge required
Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
Excellent customer service skills
Analysis/judgment, market, product, interpersonal and communication skills (questioning/probing/listening).
Product knowledge; strategic thinker; aggressive.
|< Previous Next >